My personal values as a business leader: honesty, clarity, simplicity
I personally believe that it is of utmost importance to start your career with a set of values and revisit them once in a while by asking ?
1. were these the right values for me ?
2. were these the right values for my peers, direct reports and managers?
3. if not what values should be replaced with what values?
These are my personal values
- Walk the talk as a leader
- do not have hidden agendas
antonyms: lying and hiding
- provide a clear vision
- communicate where we stand
- be open with feedback
- always communicate concisely
antonyms: ambiguity and obfuscation
- make things simple for customers, employees, stakeholders
- delegate and decentralize because big things move slowly and complacently
antonyms: complexity, complication, excuses